I’m flow-junkie addicted to programming currently living in Linköping. My portfolio consists of a lot of games and several of them has won awards or been nominated for different prizes. Most of them are created during Game Jams and I am involved in arranging these via LiU Game Jam. In connection to these events I hold workshops in how to get started with Unity and other game engines.
To put my game development energy to good use I founded Catalope Games in April 2017. The vision of Catalope Games is to create the games nobody else creates in terms of gameplay or concept.
- Keep on TruckingDeliver oil on time, without spilling to much.
- GodzillARghAR game about being Godzilla and burning down Tokyo
- GrandfatherlandLow-Poly RTS about war, diplomacy and breeding.
Latest Catalope Games news
- Catalope Games and No Studio in Particular are really proud to announce our next project. Mark of Mona is a hybrid Visual Novel / Puzzle Battle game inspired by 'Pokémon Puzzle League', 'Puyo Puyo Tetris', and 'Shaman King'.
- The Afterparty storyline takes place after the main story in Skeletal Dance Party. After defeating the Temple of Righteous Light and hosting a huge undead dance party in their former temple the foxgirl protagonist Reva faces her next challenge…
- Necromancers! Paladins! Skeletons! Monsters! Oh, my! You play as Reva, a young fox-eared necromancer who embarks on a quest to host an awesome Halloween party for all her friends… who happen to be the reanimated skeletons of her enemies.
I have knowledge of
2D Graphics 3D Graphics Adventure Android Artificial Intelligence Asymmetrical Multiplayer Augmented Reality Blender 3D Board Game C# C++ Cooperative Gameplay Cyberpunk Fantasy First Person Perspective GameJolt GameJolt API GearVR Git GLSL Horror Itch.io Labyrinth Linux Local Multiplayer Low-poly macOS MagicaVoxel Microsoft Kinect Novint Falcon Online Highscore Photoshop Physically based animation Physics Project Leading Racing Real-time Strategy Shaders Shoot 'em Up Singleplayer Steam Top Down Perspective Unity Virtual Reality Voxel